|TOX®-FinePress PFHW for pressing operation|
|Different TOX®-FinePress models with slide table|
|TOX®-FinePress ZFL 004 with customized tooling|
TOX®-FinePress - Functional design and noticeable quality
TOX®-FinePresses are flexible table presses with add-on possibility comprising four product lines and three frame sizes.
The assignment: increase productivity, assure quality, save on investment
The solution: TOX®-FinePress
- Flexibility: extensive program, ample accessories, quick tool change, pull handle 360° adjustable
- Quality: precise linear ram guide, smooth operation, robust design, rigid cast steel frames, pressing monitor available
- Values: best price-performance ratio, all accessories retrofittable, worldwide service, 12 months warranty
For more information about our benchtop presses, contact TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK today!
TOX®-Presses are safe: They meet all European standards and guidelines. Turnkey machines are CE conform.
1. Ball rail guide for ram
2. Electric counter
3. Return stroke lock
4. Travel sensor
Offering flexibility, quality and value, the TOX®-FinePress collection is designed to increase productivity on a budget. Functionally designed with robust construction and superior guide quality, TOX®-FinePress models are available in all sizes, and offer a range of proven advantages:
- Extensive program with ample accessories
- 360-degree adjustable pull handle
- Rigid cast steel frames
- Optional pressing monitors
- Worldwide TOX® service
- Best-in-class, 12-month warranty
Toggle presses KF
Toggle Presses need a minimum of operator effort and provide a high press force.
Pneumatic Presses PF
The TOX®-Pneumatic Cylinder of the pneumatic press features the latest seal technology for smooth, trouble-free operation.
TOX®-FinePresses are available in four different models – Toggle Presses, Rack & Pinion Presses, Pneumatic Presses and Pneumatic Presses with manual approach.
With pressforces ranging from 450 pounds to 12,900 pounds, there are three frame sizes available for each model. All models and frame sizes are in stock, ready for delivery. Benchtop presses include features such as quick tool change capability, 360º adjustable pull handles, and accessories that can be easily added/retrofitted.